понедельник, 15 апреля 2013 г.

Our new tradition

I guess my friends and I have a new tradition! Of course we always meet each other many times a week but since 6 April we've decided to come together in our French cafe pour boire du café avec des macarons! Yes, I've fallen in love with macarons! And I advise you black currant taste, chocolate and, I guess, orange! YUMMY! 
I've been in that cafe with my lovely friend Kate. And I'd like to say "Thank you" because we've spent a wonderful time laughing and just talking about everything!

The next piece of news is that spring has just come to our city! It's a wonderful feeling of life power! I adore it! 
 

Oh, I need to say that I have bought a netbook. First of all, I need it for my future tour to St. Petersburg and for other trips. This is very important for me to stay in touch. And it's very comfortable. I need to write a lot so this technique is very useful. 
P.S. Now you're going to see my new photos(actually not photos of me, but I've made them)


See you again soon
LaLesya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий