понедельник, 8 апреля 2013 г.

It's a kind of...Paris

Bonsoir à tous!

 

How was you day? For me it was very pleasant. 


This afternoon we've met with my friends in a local café. I really like that place. It's like a piece of Paris in our city. It's like 3 in one: boulangerie, cafe and patisserie. We've eaten some macarons and tasted some coffee. I should say that spending such a great time is exceptionally amazing. We've talked about our trip to St.Petersburg, dreamed and laughed a lot :)
In the evening I've met my friend and we were cooking CoCo cookies :) I have to admit that they are very delicious :) We've made them for our friends) I hope they will like our cookies. 

I can't wait to visit St.Petersburg in Russia this summer. And the best thing is that I'll go there with my friends. So our preparation has already started. Within one week we'll see each other again to solve some questions.


Write me
See you soon
LaLesya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий