вторник, 28 мая 2013 г.

C'est un délice

Good afternoon



I'm sorry for my absence. There haven't been any time left for my blog... unfortunately. But now I'm here and I hope that I will write more often. 

  I wanted to say that everything is fine and maybe even great. The weather is amazing, my friends are all around me and it is the end of 10 form.



I can say that it was the easiest year at school. However I was missing a lot my former classmates cause our old 9-A was the best form at school. There have been many funny moments in my life thanks to those people. Even though we've found a lot of reasons to laugh :) I know that my lovely Kate understands me. So I'll be missing all these days. And actually I don't want to go to 11 form. As far as I'm concerned, It's gonna be exhausting and tiring. And of course I'll be missing school days. But not now. 


Summer is coming! 





There are a lot of delicious berries mmm.
They look pretty tasty don't you think so? 
I adore flowers and I can't help admiring them in my room. They smell perfectly. What can be better than a bouquet of peonies or roses? nothing of course :) 
What about my new paintings? Yeah I had painted some illustrations but I haven't photographed them, excusez-moi, s'il vous plaît. Now I don't have a lot of inspiration, every day I meet my friends so i don't have a time.


I can't live without them(my friends). They make me happy :) I like spending evening with friends, laughing, talking and being absolutely mad :) 


I know that It would be better if I prepared for my french exam DELF. I'm trying to do it because there is no time left until 3 june. I guess I'll be nervous. 
So... now I have to go :)
See you soon,
thank you


LaLesya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий