воскресенье, 23 сентября 2012 г.

Sky of London

Bonsoir tout le monde 
I'm doing fine. But I have no time to paint ilustrations and write in this blog. Every minute is too expensive to lose it. I'm learning three languages: English, French and Spanish. This is not very easy to do it. But I need to speak these languages in future.
But now I'm writing here to show you some new illustrations of the series "Dans la rue de la ville". As you know, I painted two illustrations of Paris a couple days ago. So today you'll see London in the pictures. 
Let's start

Big Ben - the most famous sight of London - in autumn  
 I don't know why, but I realized that I love autumn. This is very beautiful season of the year. 
So the next illustration is red telephone of London. 
this is all for now. Later I'll publish my sketches Fall winter 2012/13. Hope you liked my London. See you next time bye :)
LaLesya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий