воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

Music for life

Good evening à tous!

How are you guys doing? I'm fine. And now I'm writing to show you my favorite songs and to tell about everyone too. So let's start.
At first, I'd love to tell you about one of the most important songs for me(it's very beautiful and inspiring). It is called "The show must go on" by a legendary rock band Queen. As you have seen, I adore Freddie Mercury's voice and respect his band. And the song "The show must go on" is not just a song, it's something much bigger. There is a lot of sense in it. I can't explain my feelings after listening to "The show must go on". It feels like a big band inside me. I'm sure that you'll understand me after you listen to the song. Just imagine that the singer was sick during the record. Moreover he couldn't stand on his feet. Freddie was very strong... but not as strong as his illness. "The Show must go on" is the last song of Freddie Mercury... his last breathe in the music. Maybe this is a reason why it's one of the best-known songs of the band. This song is full of life and strength like Mercury. His voice transfers great intense pain, his desire to live. He fought to the end. He didn't win... but he didn't lose too. Because Freddie won't ever die like his unforgettable music. I know that everyone have ever heard "The Show Must Go On" and I hope that the most of you loved it.


P.S. You can listen to the song on YouTube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

xoxo
LV

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий