четверг, 18 июля 2013 г.

Le Passé: continué

Today I'm going to tell you about two other cities in my trip. You have already read about the days I spent in Miscolc-Tapolca, Budapest and Vienna. So let's start :)

 After an overnight crossing from Vienna to Paris we were very tired. Despite this, I was ready to see the beauty of the French capital! 
At first we came to our hotel, saw our rooms  and went to city tour. And I have to say that I was very surprised by the cold weather in Paris! I had only summer dresses and trousers in my suitcase... I had forgotten my t-shirts at home XD But my friend Juliette lent me here t-shirt :) In the photo you can see my parisien image :) sandals, trousers, t-shirt, white jacket :) 
And then because of heavy rain and cold I bought a souvenir scarf! We visited Le Musee du Louvre, Notre-Dame de Paris, le Quartier Latin where we tasted some croissants and pains au chocolat. 
So then we had a promenade "Bateaux-mouches". The weather was awful! But it couldn't spoil our mood! We believed that being in Paris sous la pluie is something magical. 
Then by 2 o'clock in the morning we had arrived to our hotel. We were so wet! 

The next day after our le petit dejeuner most of the group went to Disneyland. But I decided to stay in Paris. There was a huge opportunity to faire connaissance with the city and finally fall in love with its magnificent architecture, atmosphere, culture. We wanted to see Les Champs-Elysees so in the morning we came to Louvre by metro. The weather was amazing! Paris after rain is something perfect. 
I bought some souvenirs and we went to Rivoli street. Unfortunately it was too early for shopping and we were just enjoying our promenade. Within some minutes we realized that there were a lot of overlain streets. "What the hell is going on?" -there are our emotions. But later...in 2 minutes I remembered that it was Le 14 juillet!!! How could I forget!!! It was Le jour de la prise de la Bastille, the greatest day for parisiens. We saw the famous military parade, went to Sephora on Les Champs-Elysees where I bought my favourite perfume by YSL Parisienne (It reminds me of Paris....) and DiorAddict Eau Fraiche by Dior. 
Then we were in some other shops... And we finally came to  l'Arc de Triomphe after eating croissants on La Madeleine. That day I spoke French a lot!!! More often I spoke this language with the police :D no-no don't think about something wrong! We were asking some questions like that: "How can we get here or there?" etc.   
It was the craziest day... but the best one in my life. Then we found our TGV RER to go to Disneyland and we went there. 










 





After amazing days in Paris our group came to Germany, Munich.
Unfortunately it was Sunday and almost everything was closed. All the shops, cafes.... 
Actually we didn't see a lot of sights. It was raining like always, so it didn't surprise me. We had the excursion, saw some interesting places. My friend and I tasted German ice-cream. It was yummy, but not as "yummy" as in Vienna. 
Soon we  understood that there was a great gay-parade in Munich :D It really surprised me) Within some hours Juliette and I were hungry, that's why we visitd Starbucks cafe. As for me, their coffee was so-so. 
After this we came to the famous beerhouse "Hofbrauhaus". I can say that it's the place where you really can feel the atmosphere Bayern. All the Germans were singing and drinking :) It was amazing!

Unfortunately it was the last city in our Eurotrip. I didn't want to come back home... We came to L'vov...took the train and came to Mariupol. 
I hope you liked this story :)

Always yours,
Lesya de Paris

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий